Saturday 4 June 2011

Towards Final (Working With Type)




Here is an example of how the text will look like when my book is at completed status. Adam Islam is the artist that has inspired me to produce something like this. At the very top of the page the chapter name and the number will position central below each other. The spacing between both the chapter name and chapter number will slightly differ from the spacing between the chapter name and the first paragraph. (Above are close up shots of the page)

As you can see some of the words are bold and others are small, this is done because I was trying to highlight the keywords on the page and also highlight the words that relate to parenting. However I also crossed out certain lines or words or phrases on the page these words aren’t important or not necessary.

When reading this page I want the audience immediately to know what they are reading, having bold and big words this adds to the effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment