Thursday 2 June 2011

Book Page Designs

This is a book page that I found using Google images. The techniques and media used into create this book page has inspired me. The media used in this pageis watercolor paint and for the details the illustrator has probably used pen and ink to show outline of the face. I like how the book is presented. It is presented in storyboards, this gives the book a more of a graphic design feel for it.


Here is another book cover that's inspired me. The techniques used in this page are very different to the other one. The designer has used photography elements rather then illustration elements to present the book. I like how there is no writing in this page, the first impression I got when looking at this page was how extraordinary the illustrations were.

No comments:

Post a Comment