Friday 17 June 2011

Sample of Barcodes

As you can see in this book back cover it has a barcode which is used to scan the product. this can be used to find information about book author, price and the date it was published. Therefore for my book design I will collect ideas by looking at different books back cover design and apply them to my books.

This is an example of a barcode which is used in books, and on many other different products. The reason I got the above barcode becuase I would be using similar barcode to this for my books back cover. this is becuase it would helo me to undersand how to design the barcode for my book back cover.


This is another example of a barcode. Although barcoode is used for same reasons but some barcode are different from others. as you can see in this barcode. For my book back cover I would have manufacture code, prodcut code.


No comments:

Post a Comment