Monday 20 June 2011

BCU's Exhibition

The binding in this book looks very professional when producing my book I might consider this approach. What’s inspired me in this book is the typography I like how all the type is centered and cluttered together. The colour scheme of the book is also very inspiring I like how the white and gray hits the black.



Here are two examples of poster designs. The design at the top is very similar to my typography design. I like how the central type is together and rearranged randomly.




The three images above show how BCU displayed their books for the show. That has inspired me because I was considering the same approach. The second image shows a book cover on a stand with the book displayed open. i might make a book cover for my book design and display the book like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment